She grows more beautiful by the day. She looks more like her daddy every day.
This past month Em has changed so much. She is wide awake for longer periods of time -- my favorite time is mornings. She loves to chill on her play mat that we specifically went out and bought on a whim because she seemed so much more alert all of the sudden. We've named the animals that hang from the curves -- Peanut, the Elephant; Bananas, the Monkey; Lion-O, the Lion; and Daisy, the giraffe. She adores mirrors and loves staring and cooing at the baby reflected. She's focusing more intensely, following noises, mostly daddy's voice. Her naps or shorter and easily interrupted, but we've started a bedtime routine that includes a warm bath, a swaddle, nursing, and rocking to sleep. We've also started the transition to her nursery (see Nursery Confessions for more details on that one). My tiny baby girl is getting so big; and yet, she's still little. I can't believe it's been two months already. I love watching her grow. I love her big beautiful blue eyes and the sparkle they get when she discovers something new. I love her silent laughter when her grin gets too big to just be a smile. I love the dark patch of hair at the nape of her neck and the frizzy half straight half curled hair on the top of her head. I love watching her sit and talk with daddy or silently communicate with the animals that hang from her bouncy chair. I love falling in love with my sweet baby girl every single day.
Same Pink Dress: Left = 2 weeks, Right = 2 months
Happy 2 Months, Junebug!!! Mommy and Daddy are so in love and so proud of you.










Holy moly two months! Where did it go??
ReplyDelete