As of right now, Ryan has no clue what is in store for him. I plan to sneak the first gift along with a card and a brief description of what the 12 Days of Christmas is into the refrigerator in the morning before I leave for work. I know. You're side-eyeing the refrigerator, right? Well, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, right? The first place (and the most often place) he'll visit is the refrigerator. Where better to hide his gifts! He'll be getting food and a present. To any man that is practically Christmas morning! This way he'll get to feel that way the 12 days leading to Christmas too. I know, I know. I'm the best wife ever. *pause* No? Yes! Ryan doesn't read my blog (if he does, he should speak up now!). I'll keep you posted on this new tradition and how he fancies it once he's received his gifts.
So True Love (that's me!) will be giving...
Day 1 - a bar of No Scent Soap (for hunting)
Day 2 - a dual (meaning 2 :P ) Power Converter Charger (for our road trip!)
Day 3 - 3 packs of gum
Day 4 - 4 KitKat bars
Day 5 - 5 White T-shirts
Day 6 - 6 Cliff Bars
Day 7 - (Still working on this one)...
Day 8 - 8 Reese Cups
Day 9 - 9 Andes Mints
Day 10 - (Still working on this one too)...
Day 11 - 11 (+1) Steel Wools (they come in packs of 12, it's silly to remove 1)
Day 12 - 12 Month Subscription to Hunter magazine
This will start tomorrow, December 13th and run through Christmas Eve.
I hope he likes it...
No comments:
Post a Comment